Webinar China and Europe
INIS / FUDAN University
May 20, 2021
Starting at 10 am CET or 4 pm East China Time (Shanghai zone). The focus is on the economic, political, and security aspects of European-Chinese relations. The webinar is organized by the Institute for National and International Security. The main partner in China is FUDAN University. Please confirm to me who is interested to make the speech that I can create the list of speakers. After the Webinar, we would like to ask kindly all participants to submit the articles by August 31, 2021, for publication in a special issue of the Security Science Journal. Jounral security science
1. Prof. PhD Danuta Gibas-Krzak, University of Opole, Poland.
“Chinese influence in the Western Balkans in the 21st century in the light of geopolitical research”
2. Dr. Ian Anthony, Programme Director European Security Programme, SIPRI -Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, Sweden.
"China–EU Connectivity in an Era of Geopolitical Competition".
3.Prof.dr Alberto Testa, University of West London, UK.
“China and Europe: An analysis of differences and point of contacts in tackling the terrorism threat”
4.Prof.dr Vasko Stamevski, Vice Rector, International Slavic University “Gavrilo Romanovich Derzhavin“ (Full time), Sv .Nikole - Bitola
“N.Macedonia with EU and China”
5.Prof.dr Rastislav Kazansky, Head of the Department of Security Studies at the Faculty of Political Science and International Relations of Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica
“The issues of Slovakia , V4 and China relations development”
6.Prof.dr Darko Trifunovic, Institute for National and International Security-INIS, Serbia
“China / Europe partnership”
7. Demetrios Tsailas, Retired Rear Admiral of the Senior Naval Command of Northern Greece and former director of the department of the Supreme Joint War College for Security and Strategy, Thessaloniki, Greece.
“China-Europe Strategic issues”
1. Yang Na, professor, Zhou Enlai School of Government, Nankai University
Lecture title: China-Europe Ports Cooperation and the Analysis of Its Influencing Factors
2. Kong Fanwei, Professor, Tianjin Foreign Studies University,
Lecture title: Changes of the EU's Foreign Investment Policy and Its Impact on China
3. Zhang Jiadong, Professor, Institute of International Studies, Fudan University
4. Zhang Xiaotong, Professor, Institute of Belt and Road & Global Governance, Fudan University
5. Zhang Ji, Associate Professor, School of International Relations and Public Affairs, Fudan University, email@example.com
6. Song Lilei, Professor, School of Political Science and International Relations, Tongji University,
Lecture title: The Soft Connectivity between China and Europe: More added value or more challenges?
7. Yan Shaohua, associate research fellow, Fudan University
Lecture title: European Strategic Autonomy and China
8. Jian Junbo, Associate Professor, Institute of International Studies, Fudan University,
Lecture title: EU’s Indo-Pacific Policy and Implication for China