SECURITY FORUM 2023 – FEBRUARY 8-9, 2023
FEBRUARY 8-9, 2023.
Department of Security Studies
Faculty of Political Sciences and International Relations
Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica
The international scientific conference Security Forum has been organized by the Department of Security Studies of the Faculty of Political Sciences and International Relations of the Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica for 16 years.
in cooperation with partners:
- Academy of Armed Forces Gen. MR Štefánika in Liptovský Mikuláš, Slovak Republic
- University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, Czech Republic
- Wyższa Szkoła Bezpieczeństwa publicnogo i individualego – Aperion in Krakow, Poland
- Institute of National and International Security in Belgrade, Serbia
- Kazimierz Wielkiego University in Bydgoszcz, Poland
- Police Academy of the Czech Republic in Prague, Czech Republic,
- Metropolitan University of Prague, Czech Republic
- University of Safety Management in Košiciahc, Slovak Republic
- Faculty of National Security of the National Defense Academy in Warsaw, Poland
- International security studies institute, Slovak Republic
The scientific focus of the conference focuses primarily on issues of security , education and research-methodological development in security studies , current issues of security policy , tasks, opportunities, challenges and perspectives of institutions that are directly affected by security policy.