Dr Milica P. Marceta Kaninski
BSc in physical chemistry, 2001, Faculty of Physical-Chemistry, University of Belgrade
MSc in physical chemistry, 2005, Faculty of Physical-Chemistry, University of Belgrade
PhD in physical chemistry, 2009, Faculty of Physical-Chemistry, University of Belgrade
Certified account and finance manager
“FP7 & H2020 Master of Finance and Administration training” Europamedia
WORKING AND ORGANISATIONAL EXPERIENCE
- General Manager of the Vinca Institute of Nuclear Sciences – largest scientific institution in Balkan region comprised of 500 permanently employed researchers from multidisciplinary environment (2017 – 2019)
- Supporting the company’s researchers and other employees, supervising technological development and research of the company.
- Responsible for Managing budgets associated with financial planning of resources of the company.
- Responsible for carrying out a range of complex administrative and professional support activities in a busy office environment.
- Responsible for communication and cooperation with the national and foreign authorities
- Responsible for developing and expanding key operational systems to meet increased company needs.
- Head of the Department of the Physical Chemistry, Vinca Institute of Nuclear Sciences (2012-2017)
- Member of the Scientific Committee for Materials and Chemical Technology at Ministry of Education and Science, Serbia (2017-)
- Member of the Senate of the University of Belgrade (2017-2019)
- Member of the Scientific Council of the Vinca Institute (2010-2016)
- Organizer of the joint CBRN postgraduate studies module at the Vinca Institute and Tor Vergata University, Rome, Italy (2016 – 2019).
- Deputy Director of the Department for Physical Chemistry, Vinca Institute (2010-2012).
- Presiding over sections at several international conferences
- “Legal Entity Appointed Representative” (LEAR) Institute Vinca, in the implementation of projects with the European Commission (2016 -2019)
In the period from 2005 to 2021, more than 50 scientific publications, quoted 1541 times, h-index 22, i10- index 33
Selected list of projects within the last 10 years:
- Hydrogen energy: Hydrogen production- Fuel cells- Isotope effects, project no. 142067, of Ministry of Science of the Republic of Serbia, 2006.-2010
- Lithium-ion batteries and fuel cells R&D, project no. 45014, Ministry of Science of the Republic of Serbia, 2011-2014
- Hydrogen energy – development of new materials: hydrogen production, PEM fuel cells“ project no. 172045, Ministry of Science of the Republic of Serbia, 2011-2017 – project manager
- International project of bilateral cooperation beetwen France and Serbia in „Pavle Savic’ programe: „Hydrogen Energy- Electrolytic production/Storage/Fuel cells/Isotope effects“, 2007.-2009 – participant
- The European Academy of Surface Technology (EAST) – “MINDE” (micro & nano deposition) “Marie Curie Actions, Human Resources and Mobility”.Contract number: MSCF-CT-2004-56594 – participant
- “The OREPOC (Origin of the Electrochemical Promotion of Catalysis), EFEPOC
- “European Forum on Electrochemical Promotion of Catalysis”, „Marie Curie Training“, Contract number: MSCF-CT-2006-046201 – participant
- FP7 Collaboration program, JTI FCH-JU, “Efficient Use of Resources in Energy
- Converting Applications”, Grant no. 303024, 2012-2015 – project manager in Serbia
- COST Action MP1407: Electrochemical processing methodologies and corrosion protection for device and systems miniaturization
- Removing of PAH and other organic pollutants from concrete used for construction in residental and comercial buildings hit by chemical incident at more than 30.000 sqm. Development of methodology of decontamination and organizastion on decontamination work 2014 – 2018 – project manager
- Organization of the CBRNe trainings for first responders at Vinca Institute 2016 – 2019
- UNIDO Project No. 100313: Site investigation services related to full-sized project to implement an environmentally sound management and final disposal of pcbs in the Republic of Serbia 2018-2020.
- Enhancing the Capacities of Educational Institutions for the Sustainable use of Nuclear Technologies, TCEU REGIONAL PROJECTS APPROVED FOR THE 2022-2023, IAEA – national coordinator