FEBRUARY 8-9, 2023.
Department of Security Studies
Faculty of Political Sciences and International Relations
Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica
in cooperation with partners:
- Academy of Armed Forces Gen. MR Štefánika in Liptovský Mikuláš, Slovak Republic
- University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, Czech Republic
- Wyższa Szkoła Bezpieczeństwa publicnogo i individualego – Aperion in Krakow, Poland
- Institute of National and International Security in Belgrade, Serbia
- Kazimierz Wielkiego University in Bydgoszcz, Poland
- Police Academy of the Czech Republic in Prague, Czech Republic,
- Metropolitan University of Prague, Czech Republic
- University of Safety Management in Košiciahc, Slovak Republic
- Faculty of National Security of the National Defense Academy in Warsaw, Poland
- International security studies institute, Slovak Republic
The scientific focus of the conference focuses primarily on issues of security , education and research-methodological development in security studies , current issues of security policy , tasks, opportunities, challenges and perspectives of institutions that are directly affected by security policy.