30th of June, 2023.
Belgrade – Serbia
The Institute for National and International Security INIS accredited the Training program on the functioning of the national security system (number of documents: 62-10/2023/4), at the same time it acquired the status of a publicly recognized organizer of adult education activities (JPOA) at the Qualifications Agency (AZK) of the Republic of Serbia
After training in the functioning of the national security system with the associated modules:
1. Module: Security science and national security system
2. Module: The place and role of the Army in the national security system
3. Module: Place and role of the Military Intelligence Agency and the Military Security Agency in
the national security system
4. Module: Place and role of the Security Information Agency in the national system
5. Module: The place and role of the Police in the national security system
The participant takes a test and then receives an executive certificate of attendance. The training was organized with the best experts from Serbia and Israel.
LEARN FROM THE BEST